Inline with yesterdays social distancing message from the government and the recent issued recommendations of the BRCA the Nene will now be closed due to the current COVID-19 outbreak.
We hope to reopen as early has possible and will reschedule our summer series rounds.
We will constantly monitor the situation, UK government and BRCA guidance and keep you all informed via our website.
This is a decision which has not been taken lightly but with your help to limit contact and the risk of spreading this virus I hope we can return to the sport we all enjoy as quick as possible.
Please accept our apologises but health and welfare of others must come before our racing.
We will keep you posted but currently don’t expect to reopen for racing or bashing until May.
Darren Worth, NVR Chairman