Inline with previous BRCA guidelines the Nene will be hosting its first Summer series race meeting on 5th July as previously advertised.
To enable racing to restart you will need to pre register for the race meeting you wish to race and payment made, the need for doing this is twofold, the first is to enable the club to have your details incase we have to report an incident or get asked in anyform of contact tracing, secondly only the race director\time keeper will be allowed in race control.
Over the last couple of days I know a few people have had issues in registering for the opening meeting and as such the club will now be using the booking capability within our timing software and as such you will be taken to the respective meeting or see a registration link on myrcm against our bookable events.
Payment will be required to complete your entry and our race fee for 2020 is £12 per adult and free for those under 16.
Whilst I appreciate you all like paper copies of the results to circulate around the track, this is not possible during the current covid-19 crisis and I recommend the use of the myrcm apps for your phones to get either live or the results as they pop onto the server.
The links are now set up and the first three summer series meetings can be booked online, once any visiting sries are known the club will announce more summer series dates.
Please note, that to enable racing to commence:
- racing will take place with no public\visitors present, just the racer and there families will be allowed
- our gate will be closed until the end of the meeting
- social distancing measures need to be taken and the use of face masks and screens will be needed to be worn where sub 2m distances are needed so please bring your own
- the club will not be using its handout transponders
- All relevant covid-19 recommendations inline with BRCA and government guidelines to be followed
Finally if you are feeling unwell or have signs of a temperature then please be alert and refrain from attending any of our meetings
The Nene looks forward to welcoming you back to our great facility and drivers start those engines……